Plan your entire homeschool year in 5 days!
Often the idea of planning for your homeschool year can be overwhelming. There are so many pieces to put together: scheduling, curriculum, grading, independent work.
Oh and did I mention… children? Haha. Trust me, you are not the first homeschooler to feel lost in the details. But this week, all of that changes.
IN 5 DAYS, WE WILL PLAN YOUR WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR STEP-BY-STEP.
(Cue the angelic chorus!)
When you finish the camp you will have:
- Created a unique vision that fits YOUR family
- Established an educational plan by making the big decisions in your homeschool.
- Designed and set up your ideal space from pencils to shelves and everything in between.
- Organized your students with a simple system that encourages independence.
- Conquered the papers with an epic plan for staying on top of your records.
You will have your homeschool planned and be inspired and energized as you look ahead!
Are you ready?!
How to get started:
Step 1 –> Bookmark this page!
You’re here, so you already have access to the course! Bookmark this page for easy access!
Step 2 –> Get the Tool
Grab a copy of the Organized Homeschool Planner (optional but recommended).
Step 3 –> Schedule It!
Block off 5 days on your calendar that you can devote at least one hour per day to go through the course. At the end of those 5 days your homeschool year will be planned!